Games, slot machines and prestigious events
The Casino of Sanremo has ancient history, having been inaugurated with the name of Kurzaal in 1905 in an Art Nouveau building built by the French architect Eugène Ferret, who ran it for the first years as a place for parties, shows, concerts and hazard (without official authorization).
Only in 1927 Pietro Agosti, appointed Podestà, obtained with Royal Decree that the birth of the Casino di Sanremo was ratified and that gambling was legally practiced.
Even today, the sumptuous rooms and the Privé, as well as being destined for classic games (French Roulette, Fair Roulette, Punto Banco, Black Jack, Chemin de Fer, Hold'em pocker, etc.) and the 470 slot machines of the latest generation, are theater of meetings and prestigious events.